1) Don’t come in sick with ANYTHING! Anyone who has any signs or symptoms of any illness will be turned away.
2) Don’t come in without a mouth covering, you will be turned away. Masks must be worn at all times while inside the building.
3) Don’t bring guests, they will be turned away. (**Parents with minors are required to be on site)
4) Don’t come in without an appointment, you will be turned away.
5) Do call us when you arrive 203-699-6772
6) Do wait in your car until called or escorted.
7) Do come in the back deck stairs up to the second floor. This old house is 140 years old (like me 😆) and narrow. This is to implement a “one direction in, one direction out” traffic flow through the main entry downstairs. Lu’s patients will enter directly below the deck at the lower side door. Please let us know if you are unable to climb stairs and alternate arrangements will be made.
8) Do give us patience with this unconventional work traffic flow.
We’ve implemented all of the cleaning and safety guidelines outlined by OSHA, CDC, ASAP and the IDSA. Anyone who’s been in my place knows we were spotlessly clean 🧼 🧹 prior to Covid 🦠
.* no eye shields were for demonstration purposes only